SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless

SoloAssassins

DWO Guild Site

HomePortalFAQMemberlistWeb GamesCalendarRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Scenario
Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm by Adrastos

» Absences
Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am by Adrastos

» Campaign!!
Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm by Adrastos

» Applying to the SoloAssassins
Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 pm by Fearless

» Want to join Solo Assassins
Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 am by icenite01

» Another Showdown Weekend
Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 pm by Adrastos

» Omg OMFG! OMG! i did it again
Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 pm by Fearless

» Guild Merger
Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 pm by Fearless

» somthing i just had to share
Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 am by ZuoTao

Most active topics
Signatures For all
Absences
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Irregularities
guild weapons and gears shop
awesome guide for "Confront"
First SA Member made Video
Crafting
joke post
Tournament Team
Most Viewed Topics
New AG Guild forums group, SA's on Aeria games!
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Signatures For all
Absences
New Scenario
joke post
guild weapons and gears shop
awesome guide for "Confront"
Irregularities
Crafting
Top posters
Fearless (279)

Fenrir (247)

Eyam Goolah (227)

Adrastos (104)

ZuoTao (88)

Star.LX2 (18)

XaoTao (7)

HuzkyAsa (4)

icenite01 (4)

Kaido (3)

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Official Aeria Game Time
Affiliates
free forum
AGHome
DWOWiki
DWOnline

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Code

Share | 

chartior bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZuoTao

.homeland : CD1

Character sheet
Character Gender: Male
Character Rank: Field General
"Famous phrase": I did not come to play I came to win

PostSubject: chartior bio    Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 am

lol am i the only one that happened to post a char shet bio lol i would love to read other ppls char bios but ther seems to be a lacking of theas lol not that im complaning just that i like to see ppls creativity in this aspect u know what i mean im hoping to be ablt to read a fuew that way i may be able to incorprate some of them into my on going story of zuo

Assassin
Assassin

.homeland : JQ1

Character sheet
"Famous phrase": Give them Nathing, Take from them EVERYTHING!!

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:54 am

I'll work on one just for you, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrastos
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

.homeland : WW1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Front General
"Famous phrase": WTF was I thinking?

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:57 am

Eyama Robut wrote:
I'll work on one just for you, lol
+1

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless
Guild Leader/ Website Founder

.homeland : .XC1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Counselor General
"Famous phrase": Guahaha! come again anytime!!

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm

actually got mine half writtn up, finish it this set when im not busy t work, lunch ext ^^

been working on mine a while lol keep revising it :p

And that is the Source
Of all Suffering

The Heavens Burned, The Stars
Cried out
And under the Ashes of Infinity,
Hope Scared, and Bleeding,
Breathed it's last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soloassassins.net
Fearless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Mines finnaly done ^^   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 pm

My Bio Warning: "Long winded"
more to come sadly :p

In a far off land, across the sea to the west. A child was born, this child Possessed Unbelievable amounts of raw power and strength. Consumed with rage from day one, and aware of his power almost immediately he could not control it. only a few months old he already possessed the strength of a full grown healthy strong male. and was able to glow as if electrified with energy. when angry he could not control it, because of this he had frequent out bursts of rage and power, nearly destroying his home. The Mother unsure of what to do, and scared of her little boy, and afraid she might loose her home, built by her husband who was killed in a war before birth.

One Day consumed with rage and unable to stop, this unnamed ball of power and uncontrolled might destroyed not only his home but the entire village, in an unbelievable display of light power and might in seconds the village was leveled not one soul lived except, a 2 year old boy, glowing with rage and hatred. this boy wondered east, until he reached water, this water was odd to him, had a salty taste and he could not drink it, but at the age of 5, and smarter then most full grown people of this era, had a natural talent for hunting and survival, he had made shelter, so he could work on a way to keep heading east, it seemed as tho something was calling him. still unaware of how horrible the act was as he had blocked it from his mind. and still had frequent outbursts.

Another 2 years had passed in that time he had build rather large raft, and gathered enough food and water to sustain him for years, gathering everything he had, he boarded the raft and push off eastward. with no idea where he was going, or even how long it would take he began a journey that would forever change him for the good. 1 year into his trip, he had gone through hardships that would break most men, storms violent enough to sink big ships, and heat that would cook and egg. one night, as a storm was brewing, all was quite. the air was calm, then out of the black of the sea, a hungry great white shark, over 60 feet long, smashed thru the raft, sending the young warrior fling along with all the supply he had left, struggling to catch a breath he reached for a small weapon he had made out of wood, a spike about 6 inches long, grasping it while gasping for one long breath the shark grabbed him, 3 and a half years old, stronger then 5 men, power the likes the wold has never seen, this kid seen red, and he burst with true musou energy irrupting in a blaze that could be seen from both coasts east and west. ripping the shark into a million, char broiled pieces. In that moment, the young warrior had learned to master his awesome power, and how to release it fully controlled. wiped from the awesome and sudden release of energy, and injured, the young boy latched onto a piece of the raft that remained, and drifted. 3 days later he had arrive on a small island.

Waking up, no idea where he had landed, he began to search the island, for food and water, and what he found was so much better. he stumble across an old man, who had mad a home on this tiny island, and proclaimed it was his, that no one was allowed on his island, unless welcome, or they could beat him in a fight. the old man laughed at the almost 4 year old telling him he was far to young to do anything. the young boy lunged at the old man starting a fight that lasted 3 hours, the old man, tired and out of his prim stopped the fight, and agreed to tooter the young warrior. the old man mad the young one sword small, and perfect for his size. the old man never told him his name, and never told him anything about himself, it was all business, he was a master of the martial arts and a master of craft, master blacksmith, tailor farmer all in one, teaching the young boy everything he knew, and testing him daily. when the time had come, the old man knew his life was hat an end, the boy now 13 stronger then any man the old man had ever face, he worked for a week stright in his shop and constructed the young warrior a weapon that would one day change the face of china, a Scimitar the likes of witch, make grown men tremble at the sight. after the old man had passed away, the young warrior once again build a raft, gathered his belongings, a few momentos, and the scrolls and materials the old man had, he once again headed east.

2 more years at sea, the young warrior trained each day on his huge raft, and became stronger as each day passed. landing on the shores of china at the age of fifteen, with the discipline and cunning, speed and power of the greatest elite warriors of its time, he headed out to find a place to call his new home, living in the wilderness of the north, he had made a home, trained hard and become a warrior unlike any other, now realizing what he had done when he was but a child and how horrible it was he reflected on it longing for redemption and a away to make up for all the rage he had bottled up, he set out in search of a purpose, at the young age of 20, his life was about to begin.

Stories began reaching the south, of this unnamed warrior, fighting for no one, un-beatable. shortly after the Oaths taken at the Peach gardens, the Three Brothers Lui Bei, Zhange Fei, and Guan Yu set out for there first battle, on the road with a squad of 2000 men, late one night. the 3 men decided to stop for the night and set up camp, the night was about to come, the sky red as blood and weird stale sense to the air was about. as the 3 brothers ate there dinner, dark ws setting in, Zhang Fei quickly stood up reaching for his pike, starring down the road, at a unknown figure, dark, hooded and hard to make out, the 2 other brothers also noticing armed them self's. as loud as he could Zhang Fei, asked in a loud angry voice, questioning his purpose, he said nothing. simply, looked up, turned to the right revealing a massive blade, shimmering in the fading red light from the sky, and glowing with energy, as the warrior began to glow, he reached for the massive blade grabbing it with one hand and pointing it at Zhang Fei, simply calmly and sternly saying " just a Test... Bring it!"

Lui Bei held the brothers back stating "let the men handle it i don't wanna lose either of you, if we need we'll step in" then shouting " Charge! do not let him live!" the unknown warrior, stood hiis ground, kill soldier after soldier body's began piling up under his feet, as he was cutting thru the 500th or so soldier he became imbued with True Musou Power, slowing him to rip thro all 2000 men in minutes, leaving him standing 10 feet in front of lui bei and the otheres, glowing with rage, dripping with blood, and not a scratch on himself. zhang fei and guan yu quickly steeped in front of their lord, as he proclaimed to the Fearless unknown warrior, "you a brave, but do not think you can take all of us, you would be a foul to try it." looking down at his feet the hooded warrior stated, "im not finished yet, now that im warmed up, let us begin the test!" lunging forward, attacking all 3 at once, while letting no blows in, he fought the legendary warriors.

3 days and 2 nights later the 4 men had still been fighting, zhange fei with a fit of rage had opened himself up to a massive attack by the young warrior, but that same attack left an opening for guan yu to exploit witch he did, regretfully the fearless warrior hit the ground hard injured with a nasty gash on his back, he looked up at the 2 remaining legends. Lui bei smiled, the warrior though this to be odd, and was confused, Guan Yu held out his and after seeing the smile and helped the young man to his feet, guan yu said " you are a true warrior of the three kindoms, and i was honored to fight such a warrior" lui bei then stated, " You are a fierce man, capable of anything, i would like my benevolence, and true intentions to guide your rage, to hone your anger and use it for the People!"
Zhang Fei stumbling to his feet simply nodded. the warrior turned his back on the three and seemed to be lost in deep thought, lei bei, asked the young man what his name was, the unknown soldier paused for a min, then stated " I Have no Name".. Guan Yu promptly stated " Your name, from this point on will be as honorable as the warrior the wields it .. Fearless" the young warrior accepted the name, and asked lui bei if he could serve under him as he understood what shu was tiring to do. he then dedicated his life to Protection the three brothers and bringing them glory.

4 years after serving Shu Fearless had made a name for himself in Shu, as well as whispers of an unbeatable warrior of untold strength through out the enemy ranks, one day during the Battle of Chu Ming Lou Gate, he was assigned to another General for instruction and the deciding move. this tactic, made up by the great mind converging, would decide the battle, He met one of an elite group of shu, known as the Solo Assassins, Specially trained unit, elite warriors of shu, They made and awesome team, and handed victory over to the shu forces, as if it was nothing, after the battle, the incredible powerful, agile and intellectual warrior known as Adrastos, recruited Fearless into this elite group, trained him in the Assassins arts, and made him an officer that will go down in history.

Later that year, Countless battles had been fought, Adrastos, and the mighty Fearless emerging victorious battle after battle, we're in need of more worriars capable of handling the enemy's growing numbers, as all four Factions closed in on shu, the Assassins where met with a challenge, one in witch the did not fear, but only wished for an end, and for peace to raign. Late one night as the clouds where forming a massive storm, Adrastos, and Fearless where on there way to the Battle of JuLiang Plains to help Guan Yu defeat the mighty army, witch was 10x times the numbers of shu. they figured it was time to show the enemy the strength of thier resolve. arriving just as the battle had started, they began to slaughter one by one they took down the opposing generals and stood there ground, impressing Guan Yu and winning the engagement, they where requested to lead a small company of assassins east to uncover the rumors of a team of brothers fighting in the name of justice and for the people. so they set off, figuring that just the two could handle it.

Setting off into east they walked for 2 days, late one night as the moon lit up the ground in a pale blue light, the 2 warriors walked on the main trail, leading away from the plains they entered a area rich with trees, all was quite the 2 warriors on edge, as they walked, Adrastos reached out to stop fearless suddenly, as he did Fearless was already stopped, hearing a crack of in the bosh he had already garbed a hold of his massive sword. almost a minute had passed, only sound was the russtling of the trees in the nights heavy wind, suddenly out of the dark lunged a warrior, with his massive blade Fearless blocked the incoming attack, Adrastos hearing something els behind him turned around to guard the incoming attack from a second unknown warrior.

Adrastos and Fearless Back to Back with two young warriors staring them down, they began to exchange blows, and epic battle that lasted thru the night and into the after noon the next day, the 4 men, tired but still going strong decided to stop, side by side the 2 assassins looked down the eyes of the unknown warriors before them. Adrastos stated sternly, "Who Are who, and what is your purpose here!" as one of the warriors stepped forward lowering his guard, he stated, " I and Zuo Tao, This is my Brother Xao Tao, we fight for justice, and freedom, in the hopes of one day having peace, and truth reign" Fearless Smiled looked and the two brothers, and informed them of Liu Bei and his purpose. also recruiting the brothers into the Assassins, and training them to become warriors of legend. Zuo Tao later proved him self in a mock battle against Fearless and with the support of Adrastos became an Officer of Solo Assassins, and honed his skills to become an elite warrior of Shu.

"Insert story on Goo Here when i get time " xP

The Chronicles of Fearless:

To be Continued, as he lives on, and will become a legend of shu!

ftw only roughly edited

And that is the Source
Of all Suffering

Cried out
Breathed it's last.

Last edited by Fearless on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adrastos
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

.homeland : WW1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Front General
"Famous phrase": WTF was I thinking?

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 pm

mines going to be shorter xD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZuoTao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:04 am

Zuo Tao

After loosing his wife and only child in a time not long before the yellow terban rebellion Zuo wandered the great land of China in search of a purpose in his now meaningless life. For three years he romed. one day wile travling in a remote part of china he happened apon Liu Bei. Zuo beaing inspired by the mans prowess in combat and heart in his cause,justice in his eyes.
Zuo knew than that he would fallow Liu Bei to his grave if need be to help him accomplish his goals.

Shortly after joining with the army Zuo met a warrior
who was as fearless as his name. the two became friends, they both later discovered that they were in fact
brothers separated at birth from then on they were inseparable. Xao Tao was his name. One fine summer day in 195 as the two brothers were strolling threw town having a discussion on weather or not they should join a guild Zao said "xao my brother in arms i think we should apply to the guild Soloassassins what do you think bro "

Xao thought it sounded ok and agreed so they sent out there applications to join set guild. they met fearless. A skilled fighter and a master crafts man along with the guild leader adrastos Zuo knew that in time soloassassins would dominate the field of battle and so the two brothers fight on striving to be there verry best . under the teatchings of fearless zou became a great warrior . battling along side Fearless and adrastose for countless battles zuo was promoted to officer of the suild and beaing sutch he decided to do some personal surtching for the last missing person from his scatered family you see after his small vilage was attacked were he was living with his sister and his wife n child beaing the same blod as zuo he knew that she must still live in his battles he questioned enmy officers n officals in fis efferts to find her he was begenning to be rummered as the blood dragon of china that beaing said zuo the blood dragon Tao continues his surth for his lil sis Feng Tao hearing rumers that she was also looking for him. zuo comtinued to question people he faced off aginst . one night on the eve of battle he sitting comtomplating the battle to come hearing foot steps as soft as the most stelthy asson he tore off into the woods . fearles looking up at him calling out to zou "what is it"

only silence ancered him as zou sliped into the darkness his dwan in hand the dragon on the hunt ever so quitly slipping though the thick under brush zuo moved toward the sound he hurd like a cat he moved heart pounding in the thought of battle he moves steadly on word toward the sound that was ever so stedly drawing towards him with a sudden flash of steel he was atop his prey they locked blades and with a skill that macthed his own his assalent peried jumping back landed in a most familure fighting stance the attacker rushed in Zuo swept aside the charge as if he was traning a child " come now i traned you better than that "

His laughfter split the trees and the silance broke as alrmes went up back at camp the attacker stoped looking confused as zou stood looking down at the form of the woman standing there befor him "come now little sister have i changes that mutch that you cant rember me "

the shadowy figure let out a childich giggle than trough her armes around zous neck "brother how long ive bin looking for you " come let me intrduce you to my my family with that they headed off back towards the camp Just as they were about to emergefrom the woods Adrasto and Fearless came charging through the brush wepons in hand "its ok brothers i know this one"

Let me introduce you to my lil sis Feng Tao the finast warrior ive ever trained laughing they moved back to the camp so glad to have you back at my side lil sis more to come on there story soon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 am

awesome :p we should write books, lol btw zuo right click a misspelled word it gives you the right spelling and other possibles, just like Microsoft Word would. xD ive been playing MMo's long enough to be able to read thru it but others may have alot of trouble with that story :p

And that is the Source
Of all Suffering

Cried out
Breathed it's last.
Back to top Go down
ZuoTao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:26 am

lol hmm wrighting a book maby not thanks for the spell check info i think mabu though wen i get trough my school ill tahe you on for plot development

Assassin
Assassin

.homeland : JQ1

Character sheet
"Famous phrase": Give them Nathing, Take from them EVERYTHING!!

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:56 am

Oh wow I thought mine was long but after reading here don't feel so bad :-)

Imagine if we all wrote 1 book... I smell a best-seller!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZuoTao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:45 pm

lol maby we should lol

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:53 am

updated mine again :p

And that is the Source
Of all Suffering

Cried out
Breathed it's last.
Back to top Go down
ZuoTao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:37 pm

cool revise i thought of going into that but i opted for the short verson lol good job though almost like you picked my brain for the history of ower meating
sweet that saves me from righting it

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 pm

glad you liked it :p read Goo's and im impressed :p gonna incorporate his story of our meeting into mine with more detail ^^ idc how long mine is m may just end up with a book, is why i called it the "Chronicles of Fearless" Razz

And that is the Source
Of all Suffering

Cried out
Breathed it's last.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Member VIP
Member VIP

.homeland : ZT1

Character sheet
"Famous phrase": If they want war we'll give'em war

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 pm

i m working on my bio, but need to have more freee time, hehe just some information i ll couldn t post cause of earth outlander reasons lol ( joke ), ok so when its finish i ll post it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chartior bio    

Back to top Go down

chartior bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoloAssassins :: Community :: Tavern-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum
DWO Website