SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless
SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless
SoloAssassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoloAssassins

DWO Guild Site

HomePortalLatest imagesWeb GamesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Scenario
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm by Adrastos

» Absences
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am by Adrastos

» Campaign!!
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm by Adrastos

» Applying to the SoloAssassins
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 pm by Fearless

» Want to join Solo Assassins
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 am by icenite01

» Another Showdown Weekend
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 pm by Adrastos

» Omg OMFG! OMG! i did it again
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 pm by Fearless

» Guild Merger
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 pm by Fearless

» somthing i just had to share
Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 am by ZuoTao

Most active topics
Signatures For all
Absences
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Irregularities
guild weapons and gears shop
Crafting
First SA Member made Video
awesome guide for "Confront"
joke post
Tournament Team
Most Viewed Topics
New AG Guild forums group, SA's on Aeria games!
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Signatures For all
Absences
New Scenario
joke post
Crafting
guild weapons and gears shop
Irregularities
awesome guide for "Confront"
Top posters
Fearless (279)
Attention All! Points Reward event! Vote_lcapAttention All! Points Reward event! Voting_barAttention All! Points Reward event! Vote_rcap 
Fenrir (247)
Attention All! Points Reward event! Vote_lcapAttention All! Points Reward event! Voting_barAttention All! Points Reward event! Vote_rcap 
Eyam Goolah (227)
Adrastos (104)
ZuoTao (88)
Star.LX2 (18)
XaoTao (7)
HuzkyAsa (4)
icenite01 (4)
Kaido (3)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Official Aeria Game Time
Affiliates
free forum
AGHome
DWOWiki
DWOnline

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Code

Attention All! Points Reward event!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fearless
Guild Leader/ Website Founder
Fearless

.homeland : .XC1

Character sheet
Character Gender: Male
Character Rank: Counselor General
"Famous phrase": Guahaha! come again anytime!!

Attention All! Points Reward event! Empty
PostSubject: Attention All! Points Reward event!   Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Hey Guys!

Thats right, Adrastos and I are gonna make one Lucky guild member very happy, we have the prizes, we just need a winner!

What is the event?

Well to the first person to hit 1000 site points will get a choice of rewards, and we will pick the second place winner to take home the remaining prize.

How do i win?

Post, Post, Post! full details on how to get points found Here. The first to hit 1000 points wins, and whoever is in second at that time (regardless of points could be 500 as long as your second, we will let them get the prize that's left.

Whats the Loot?

Well your choice either:

Rank 4 weapon of your choice, with /24 temper, your choice to have it tempered buy me, before or after the 255 uses (easier to not have to repair it while using it 255 times, and i will hold the gems and temper it later if you prefer) Element of your choice Maxed, again your choice to have it done before or after using. when i go to buy the Type of weapon you choose i will try to get the best emblems possible, if you have a preference you can let me know, however i will be buying it and sometimes i wont be able to get the ones you want, so in that case i will use the wikki charts to see witch is best and go with that.

or:

+7 Body, we have a male and a female body ready just needs crafting completed, we will be keeping the body that dosn't go, for future event, this body will be Maxed Element (stat will depend on available scrolls/wards, sorry can't choose Sad , and will also be dyed green!! go shu!! bounce

Attention All! Points Reward event! Mgears
will be dyed to look like:
Attention All! Points Reward event! LamellarArmorLiquid

Attention All! Points Reward event! Femgears
Will be dyed to look like :
Attention All! Points Reward event! LightBattleArmorLiquid

The winner will get to choose Body or weapon, Second place winner with get the left overs.

Who can win?

Well anyone in the guild, just need to post your way to the top, and bam! you win.
Adrastos, and I will be Administrating this event therefore we are both not able to win for obvious reasons.
Assassins, will be able to participate in this event, but future events they may not be, as they will be helping at that time maybe.

Anyone, spam posting, sending multiple PM's to them selfs, or cheating in any other way will be disqualified from this (and possibly future) event(s)!
That about covers it, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, please pm, Adrastos or myself on the site and we'll get back you ya ASAP,
Let the Posting begin!

Last edited by Fearless on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soloassassins.net
Adrastos
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Adrastos

.homeland : WW1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Front General
"Famous phrase": WTF was I thinking?

PostSubject: Re: Attention All! Points Reward event!   Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:15 pm

got a felling that there is gonna be a lot of posts appearing soon lol
Back to top Go down
Star.LX2
Star.LX2

.homeland : LX2

Character sheet
Character Gender: Female
Character Rank: Guard
"Famous phrase": Yokaismashita

PostSubject: Re: Attention All! Points Reward event!   Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:39 pm

I'll try my hardest to keep them on-topic... afro
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Fearless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attention All! Points Reward event!   Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 am

lol, my moneys on you anyway, mister Post master king

xD

your in the lead ^^d
Back to top Go down
Adrastos
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Adrastos

.homeland : WW1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Front General
"Famous phrase": WTF was I thinking?

PostSubject: Re: Attention All! Points Reward event!   Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Just a thought we still need to meet up with Star in game to add him xD
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Fearless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attention All! Points Reward event!   Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 pm

:p i know, we keep missing each other ingame, but im on days off again so maybe in the next few days ^^
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Fearless

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Attention All! Points Reward event!   Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Final Screen Shot of the Male +7 Body:

Attention All! Points Reward event! FiinalGear1

will post female when we finish dying it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention All! Points Reward event!   Attention All! Points Reward event! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention All! Points Reward event!
Page 1 of 1