SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless
SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless
SoloAssassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoloAssassins

DWO Guild Site

HomePortalLatest imagesWeb GamesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Scenario
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm by Adrastos

» Absences
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am by Adrastos

» Campaign!!
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm by Adrastos

» Applying to the SoloAssassins
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 pm by Fearless

» Want to join Solo Assassins
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 am by icenite01

» Another Showdown Weekend
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 pm by Adrastos

» Omg OMFG! OMG! i did it again
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 pm by Fearless

» Guild Merger
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 pm by Fearless

» somthing i just had to share
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 am by ZuoTao

Most active topics
Signatures For all
Absences
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Irregularities
guild weapons and gears shop
Crafting
First SA Member made Video
awesome guide for "Confront"
joke post
Tournament Team
Most Viewed Topics
New AG Guild forums group, SA's on Aeria games!
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Signatures For all
Absences
New Scenario
joke post
Crafting
guild weapons and gears shop
Irregularities
awesome guide for "Confront"
Top posters
Fearless (279)
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Vote_lcapApplying to the SoloAssassins  Voting_barApplying to the SoloAssassins  Vote_rcap 
Fenrir (247)
Applying to the SoloAssassins  Vote_lcapApplying to the SoloAssassins  Voting_barApplying to the SoloAssassins  Vote_rcap 
Eyam Goolah (227)
Adrastos (104)
ZuoTao (88)
Star.LX2 (18)
XaoTao (7)
HuzkyAsa (4)
icenite01 (4)
Kaido (3)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Official Aeria Game Time
Affiliates
free forum
AGHome
DWOWiki
DWOnline

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Code

Applying to the SoloAssassins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrastos
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Adrastos

.homeland : WW1

Character sheet
Character Gender: Male
Character Rank: Front General
"Famous phrase": WTF was I thinking?

Applying to the SoloAssassins  Empty
PostSubject: Applying to the SoloAssassins    Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:52 am

Please post your character name, rank, your active times including time zone and finally a small description of yourself and why you wish to join our guild.
Back to top Go down
Star.LX2
Star.LX2

.homeland : LX2

Character sheet
Character Gender: Female
Character Rank: Guard
"Famous phrase": Yokaismashita

PostSubject: Re: Applying to the SoloAssassins    Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Character Name: Star.LX2
Active times: Usually two hours between 2-6pm PST but can be on 10am - midnight
Timezone: GMT ( PST +8 )

I want to join after Fearless contacted me after seeing my post on the official DWO forums, saying I'm looking for a guild. I am currently in guild-suspension after being kicked from my last (because guild leader wanted more elite members)

I'd like to join because Fearless is a very good friend already of mine, and you all seem very nice and talkative.

Last edited by Star.LX2 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrastos
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Adrastos

.homeland : WW1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Front General
"Famous phrase": WTF was I thinking?

PostSubject: Re: Applying to the SoloAssassins    Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 pm

your accepted Star cheers your a good in game from the battles I have been in with you and your from the uk too hehe
Back to top Go down
icenite01

PostSubject: Join   Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Char: ChibiRyu.LX2
Time: PST (USA California)
Saw that you guys a recuiting new member would very muck like to join. I like this game and want to play with some cool people. Saw some of you guys post on DWO and really like to join you guys
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Guild Leader/ Website Founder
Fearless

.homeland : .XC1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Counselor General
"Famous phrase": Guahaha! come again anytime!!

PostSubject: Re: Applying to the SoloAssassins    Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Awsome, Nice to meet ya, most of our officers are on leave atm doing various different things, Goo, is tied up with work till further notice, Zou is away also at work, both should be returning shortly. and i miss my Kaidos too :p shes doing school or somthing i just know she'll be in and out for a bit, not sure what Adrastos is up to, prob the usual work, and since he can't play while working anymore he's on when he can, as for myself im currently doing a big long stretch of overtime.few days left yet. guess really all im tring to say is Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

iv'e put you on the guaranteed list, so your in, and well hold the spot, its just a matter of hooking up ingame with adrastos or myself, till the others are back, so again i apologize for the wait, and we'll grab ya fist chance, hope to see you soon, also your the same timezone as Goolah and Myself so, once i get some days off here shouldn't be hard to catch ya ^^. i work tomorrow and the next, day shifts then im back to my 4 off 4 on, so in 2 days ill try to stay logged all day and hopefully we can do it then, or any of the other 3 days im off Very Happy

Keep it real, have fun and hope to see ya soon ingame Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.soloassassins.net
icenite01

PostSubject: Re: Applying to the SoloAssassins    Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Sweet!

Thx np I can wait. for a cool guild no problem on waiting. I ll keep checking back on this post or send me in game mail on when and what time to get on to get invite.

Thx much!

Real life come 1st.
Back to top Go down
icenite01

PostSubject: Invite   Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Just wondering How long will it take to get invite. Not rushing or anything just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Fearless

.homeland : .XC1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Counselor General
"Famous phrase": Guahaha! come again anytime!!

PostSubject: Re: Applying to the SoloAssassins    Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 pm

i sent a tell or 3 today you where afk i guess, but if your on again tomorrow watch for my tell. day off again, prob be up around 10ish :p ill be on all afternoon up till about 5-6 then gone for an hour or two and back for the evening. hopefully we can get ya in tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.soloassassins.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying to the SoloAssassins    Applying to the SoloAssassins  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying to the SoloAssassins
Page 1 of 1