SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless
SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless
SoloAssassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoloAssassins

DWO Guild Site

HomePortalLatest imagesWeb GamesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Scenario
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm by Adrastos

» Absences
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am by Adrastos

» Campaign!!
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm by Adrastos

» Applying to the SoloAssassins
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 pm by Fearless

» Want to join Solo Assassins
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 am by icenite01

» Another Showdown Weekend
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 pm by Adrastos

» Omg OMFG! OMG! i did it again
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 pm by Fearless

» Guild Merger
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 pm by Fearless

» somthing i just had to share
Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 am by ZuoTao

Most active topics
Signatures For all
Absences
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Irregularities
guild weapons and gears shop
Crafting
First SA Member made Video
awesome guide for "Confront"
joke post
Tournament Team
Most Viewed Topics
New AG Guild forums group, SA's on Aeria games!
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Signatures For all
Absences
New Scenario
joke post
Crafting
guild weapons and gears shop
Irregularities
awesome guide for "Confront"
Top posters
Fearless (279)
Guild Merger Vote_lcapGuild Merger Voting_barGuild Merger Vote_rcap 
Fenrir (247)
Eyam Goolah (227)
Adrastos (104)
ZuoTao (88)
Star.LX2 (18)
XaoTao (7)
HuzkyAsa (4)
icenite01 (4)
Kaido (3)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Official Aeria Game Time
Affiliates
free forum
AGHome
DWOWiki
DWOnline

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Code

Guild Merger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrastos
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Adrastos

.homeland : WW1

Character sheet
Character Gender: Male
Character Rank: Front General
"Famous phrase": WTF was I thinking?

Guild Merger Empty
PostSubject: Guild Merger   Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Hello Guildies, I had a fairly one sided conversation today with a guy Koroku.XC1 called who apparently is in Ronin and wants a guild merger where we are merged into his guild, if we were to do this it would mean the following

1)we would no longer be SoloAssassins but apart of Ronin
2)Ronin's leaders would have complete control and would be able to kick players as they wish.
3)All guild points and gems would become Ronin's (they would not be retrievable if we all decided to leave and start over)

The reason we were approached for this is to apparently create an "elite guild" for shu, which would mean (in theory) better SD and campaign results, however could (again in theory) lead to segregation between the upper and lower ranks making the game more difficult for the newer players.
I was also told that we would be forced out of Shu if we didnt accept (which we wont be forced out of) Twisted Evil
however I said I would post the facts and give people in the guild a chance for their oppinions o be posted.
So here are the screen shots of the conversation for you to read anda chance for you to have your say.
Guild Merger Conv1
Guild Merger Conv2
Guild Merger Conv3
Guild Merger Conv4
Guild Merger Conv5
Guild Merger Conv6
Guild Merger Conv7
Guild Merger Conv8
Guild Merger Conv9
Guild Merger Conv10
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Guild Leader/ Website Founder
Fearless

.homeland : .XC1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Counselor General
"Famous phrase": Guahaha! come again anytime!!

Guild Merger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merger   Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:16 am

Well i was gonna go into a long winded explaination of why this is a "Very" Bad idea, but i think the Arrogence of that guy says it all. but i think i will anyway.

Bad idea reason #1: We've spent to much time and effort into making this guild what it is today, and while yes we are not the best out there nor the most "elite", but what i can attest to is we, are strong, and for those of us who are active day to day, i do believe we, are (or will become) one of the the elites and once we start running events and get some more activity on the site so we can plan them. I think we will get to top ten on or own.

Bad idea reason #2: im sorry to say it, and im sure Adrastos, as well as Zuo would agree, but to have to loose you status as an Officer just to join a group that may be slightly bigger? naw not a good trade off, i could see if they where doing a group of allied guilds, with a high counsel or something so each officer and leader of each group can decide things and mutually agree on what to do, so everyone gets a chance to have a say, once discussed with officers and whatnot discuss it with your respective people, so that everyone in the entire group, can add their input, and not feel left out.

Bead reason #3: Our guild has always been (and correct me if im wrong) a laid back guild, with the intent to help lower levels grow, while building a team that knows each other and each others skills to, gain better understanding of the game, have Fun , and create a team that faced with any challenge can overcome it, and have no problems winning, if we split the group, and start with another bunch, it will take time to get to that level, and to be honest.. as i said ive put to much into this to just have to start again due to some cocky kid that thinks hes gonna unite shu. (witch i have my doubts will ever happen) big 't guilds and groups that try to unite entire Factions, Fail measurably, in any game, i don't care what it is. bottom line this would split the guild, and you guys are to cool, to just let go like that, i think our guild is fun, growing each day. and will become "Elite" on its own in time.

Last reason: idk how he intends to "Run" us outta Shu, and its quit arrogant to think he, or anyone can. considering ill never leave. and if people in this "elite" group are gonna have an attitude like that. i don't want any part of it, to be honest this hole offer started getting insulting, after you refused the 3rd time, and i don't want to have anything to do with it.

To sum it up, kids an ass. and only way id ever consider it is if we allied, and had no ties to them other then the fact that were in the "Big Shu guild group) elite sounds to arrogant and unfair to newer players, considering if all the good players where in one guild, who would teach the noobs? if this ever happens Adrastos, you can count me out, ill be starting my own up at that point. i know you didn't seem to interested and prob just wanted our opinions, before saying no a finial time, or ignoring him all together. but im throwing this out there just to be clear, so again if we merge im out. i have no prob with others merging into us, but i don't wanna loose SoloAssassins, too much work, effort and resources put into it by you, myself and other awesome members, to just simply loose it.

my 2 cents Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.soloassassins.net
Eyam Goolah
Assassin
Assassin
Eyam Goolah

.homeland : JQ1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Field General
"Famous phrase": Give them Nathing, Take from them EVERYTHING!!

Guild Merger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merger   Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:30 am

I absolutely agree with Fear. I know it was me that brought this forward but I really hoped we would not merge. We are a kickass guild and arrogance doesn't fit well with us. This guy IS full of himself and I told him that a merger would be unlikely but he insisted on speaking with the leader so I'm glad he was shot down.
Back to top Go down
ZuoTao
ZuoTao

.homeland : CD1

Character sheet
"Famous phrase": I did not come to play I came to win

Guild Merger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merger   Guild Merger Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 am

the idea of a merger is outragis to think that there is ppl out ther that could actuly think that because were #20 that we could not win as fearless and adrasto sait i dont like the sound of it at all he would not even lesson to adrastos reasniong he was beaing a verbl bully and i f i wanted to be bullyed around i would have signed up under Cao Cao its that simple as far sa beaing a oficer of the guild im honered to be one and ive have 2 awsom btothers in armes with fearless and adrastos so i sat in all cerenty NO MERGER lol yock even the thought makes me cross
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Member VIP
Member VIP
Fenrir

.homeland : ZT1

Character sheet
"Famous phrase": If they want war we'll give'em war

Guild Merger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merger   Guild Merger Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:18 pm

i agree with my lord fear, it seems those guys need help to kick their ... sry for my word ^^, but a guild merge have nerver been a good idea, not only in DW, in all mmo rpg , you cant just recrute 20 other member like that, our guild as good ambiance cause we learn to know each other member of the guild , during our long played game, or our long conversation or fight ( nah fear^^), , dont how i can say it but the guild has been build in case of all ppl who join it and try to make it evolve( wow i think i did a lots of wrong word) , besides if he s arrogant it seems he feel better than us so he doesn t need us, htats my word and my opinion i like have adrast as chief and fear drk ... as admin in the guild cause they are so funny, sympathic and helpful ( guys dont take a big head for that ok), its the atmoshpere which is the wall and the pillar of our guild ^^ and enjoy guys
Back to top Go down
Fearless
Fearless

.homeland : .XC1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Counselor General
"Famous phrase": Guahaha! come again anytime!!

Guild Merger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merger   Guild Merger Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 pm

idk why im bringing this up again :p mabe just to give everyone a laugh or two xD

but if we all notice that guild is no where to be found now, ^.- doomed to failure from the start i knew it xD

alright ill shut up now.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.soloassassins.net
Sponsored content

Guild Merger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Merger   Guild Merger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Merger
Page 1 of 1