SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless
SoloAssassins
Welcome, To the SoloAssassins Website and forums please log in, if you are visiting to become a member or are a representative from another guild, please sign up, and make a post so we know who you are. Furthermore, all accounts need to be activated by admin before you can post, so give us some time to do this, thank-you for your Patience, and enjoy our forums.
Soloassassins' site Administrator Fearless
SoloAssassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoloAssassins

DWO Guild Site

HomePortalLatest imagesWeb GamesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Scenario
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:52 pm by Adrastos

» Absences
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:13 am by Adrastos

» Campaign!!
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 pm by Adrastos

» Applying to the SoloAssassins
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 pm by Fearless

» Want to join Solo Assassins
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:43 am by icenite01

» Another Showdown Weekend
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 pm by Adrastos

» Omg OMFG! OMG! i did it again
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 pm by Fearless

» Guild Merger
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:25 pm by Fearless

» somthing i just had to share
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:48 am by ZuoTao

Most active topics
Signatures For all
Absences
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Irregularities
guild weapons and gears shop
Crafting
First SA Member made Video
awesome guide for "Confront"
joke post
Tournament Team
Most Viewed Topics
New AG Guild forums group, SA's on Aeria games!
Dynasty Warriors Movie!?
Signatures For all
Absences
New Scenario
joke post
Crafting
guild weapons and gears shop
awesome guide for "Confront"
Irregularities
Top posters
Fearless (279)
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Vote_lcapStarting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Voting_barStarting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Vote_rcap 
Fenrir (247)
Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Vote_lcapStarting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Voting_barStarting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Vote_rcap 
Eyam Goolah (227)
Adrastos (104)
ZuoTao (88)
Star.LX2 (18)
XaoTao (7)
HuzkyAsa (4)
icenite01 (4)
Kaido (3)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Official Aeria Game Time
Affiliates
free forum
AGHome
DWOWiki
DWOnline

Hit Counter
Hit Counter Code

Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fearless
Guild Leader/ Website Founder
Guild Leader/ Website Founder
Fearless

.homeland : .XC1

Character sheet
Character Gender: Male
Character Rank: Counselor General
"Famous phrase": Guahaha! come again anytime!!

Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Empty
PostSubject: Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups   Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:41 pm

ok guys i need everyone to reply to this post we need participation to make this work and it wont happen unless we all put a lil work and effort into it, im referring more towards the mock training/tournaments and whatnot, weather or no people wil actually participate in them, and what everyone thinks, please don't be shy all comments are welcome, and encouraged

to get a better idea of what im talking about read thru the discussion out officers had.

Fearless wrote:
hey guys

i hate this thing.... whats it called... thoght... no thought! Very Happy

lol ne way, was thinking now that we got vent info up, and a reason for people to post it up, and almost better then half the guild active, as zuo told me the other day not long now ^^, he could also help Very Happy, but i had a few thoughts that would boost moral, and activity, as well as help promote this latest "event". once we decide on what it is we wanna do, and how, or as many possibility's, we can open this discussion up to the rest of the members to discuss and mutually decide on what events where when and how, we can start actually running events such as in guild tournaments, as well as practice or training by the higher levels ext. i know adrastos had a great idea a while back about this, i have one or two, and zuo, im sure your mind will start ticking when you read this, and would love some ideas from you.

once we're ready, we can set up some posts, (First one ill be posting after this ill get into that reason further down) and we can get a feel for what people want to do, and weather they will participate in the first place, ext. Adrastos' idea a while back was great, and got me thinking. he suggested that we hold a mock tournament of sorts, and use low level weapons, and no upgrades, good training for all, and alot of fun in the process, this is an activity we can set up and try doing on a reg basis to keep the guild active and Fun, the key in that being fun Razz

secondly, i was thinking of trying to set up, Campaign groups, or SD groups, during the weekends, simply watch for the showdowns or camp's, and post a thread up, each time soon as it comes up on dwo forums (i watch like a hawk so ill see them) post it up, and have people sign up, get the party(s) going and group the people, Vent up, And have a Blast! meanwhile gaining loads of honer Guild rep/results growing closer as a guild and ultimately liven the mood. as well with all this new posting people will win stuff faster ^^d

sorry for making you read a book, but there it is, lets discuss this thru before talking with the members so we know where we stand, also with such an internationally selected group it will be hard to match times, and may take a while to decide on what times when and who as we go, simply have the Adrastos, myself and all other assassins run them, and at sepreat times if needed so everyone has a chance to join in when they can. so lemme know what you think, please add ideas if you have some ^^

Eyam Goolah wrote:
As I told Adrastos, I think the mock battles for practice are an amazing idea! It really will help with pvp situations moving forward. I agree with you fear as it is important to create that "guildship" if you may and that will only happen with us playing more and more.

Sign up sheets are always a good idea as people are less likely to miss commitments but we understand that not all of them will be met. This doesn't have to just be for SDs or Campaigns or even mock battles. Right now I have problems getting a group together for multiperson quests so it could be a sign up for that. Like post which quest and how many ppl needed and the times you are available. Guildies sign up telling you either they will join at a certain time or take the quest on themselves and have multiple ppl questing at the same time.

As far as the vent goes, I am currently not equipped for that but am working on it. It will certainly add to the community feel however by no means should be mandatory.

The book wasn't too bad of a read fear :-P I'll write as more comes to mind

ZuoTao wrote:
well bro the ideas of the tournies and the cp/sd is very beneficial to giuld moral and goo's listing of sign up sheets is a good idea so i think we set up a schedule maybe ill work on a schedule post so we can get a good grasp on wen ppl r most active and we can work with that like find a way to use the forums calendar for more than birthdays u know what i mean we should be able to schedule things by it maybe fearless u can look into making the calender to set up match times n dates for the mock battels and things like that not sure if you can make it postable or knot just a idea u know lol this my input for now ill think more on it

Fearless wrote:
the calendar already works like that any assassin can make a post on the website, and when they do they have the option at the bottom to post a date or "Event" on the calendar that goes with that event, so when we make the sign up sheets we can posts the dates on the calendar so people can look and be reminded

also once we get going on this we can set up a system where anyone who shows up to the events gets 5-10 free points ^^ allowing you to get them while playing as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soloassassins.net
ZuoTao
ZuoTao

.homeland : CD1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Field General
"Famous phrase": I did not come to play I came to win

PostSubject: Re: Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups   Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:03 pm

thats a good idea i think
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Member VIP
Member VIP
Fenrir

.homeland : ZT1

Character sheet
Character Rank: Field General
"Famous phrase": If they want war we'll give'em war

PostSubject: Re: Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups   Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:58 pm

thats sounds good, you mean you ll checking our IG activity in the guild to add reward point for the foum, i think that good cause ppl will be more during SD and other event i agree with you fear, as there are too many to read on this yellow ( yuan shao )page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups   Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting Events and weekend ShowDown/Campign Groups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoloAssassins :: Community :: Tavern-
Jump to: